Benchmark VM Configuration
- Once the VM is deployed turn it on.
- Go to your browser and navigate to your benchmark VM “Benchmark2” in my case. And enter your “root” password what you set during OVF deployment.
- Fill your vSphere Environment information
- Download the Vdbench to your workstation and then upload to the Benchmark2 VM
- Save your configuration and “Validate”
- Now you are ready to run test.
HCI Bench – vSAN performance tool – Part 1: Installation
HCI Bench – vSAN performance tool – Part 2: Configuration
HCI Bench – vSAN performance tool – Part 3: Tests and Results